Which date(s) work best for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it's about time to plan another Atlantic City meet. I'm thinking either Friday August 3rd, Saturday the 4th, Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th.

The time of the meet is TBD, but will be no earlier than 6:30PM.

Input?

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I'm afraid that I can't do any of them...

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, so if I combine the votes of this thread and the duplicate thread on the mazda forums, it looks like Sat August 4th is going to be the date.

Now we just have to figure out where to eat.

We usually do hooters, but I wouldn't mind trying something different. It just has to be a casual place that can accommodate a large crowd on short notice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ok, so if I combine the votes of this thread and the duplicate thread on the mazda forums, it looks like Sat August 4th is going to be the date.

We usually do hooters, but I wouldn't mind trying something different. It just has to be a casual place that can accommodate a large crowd on short notice.
How about Mortons Steak house or Mc:jedi: Donalds?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

what is nearby? give us some options.. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.