Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats good everybody, I have done extensive research on the forums and all over google and YouTube to see if anybody has ever installed either of these android headunits in there cars (Evos) and found nothing. Aside from that, I'm asking to see if anybody has looked at these units to consider installing in there Evos and how to go about it. I know that for the SYGAV units, you need a CANBUS adapter depending on the OEM system you have and am wondering if the same applies to these as I couldn't find an answer anywhere on it? I have the Rockford Fosgate system and don't know if I would need an other type of special adapters or harness in order to be sure my system is being utilized with either of these units. Any help by anybody that experienced working with these units, or any universal units for that matter is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
318 Posts
Get the Dasaita from Amazone or AliExpress. Works great and comes with the optional harness for the Rockford Fosgate setups.
Make sure you get the right one (Different years, different CANbus adaptors)
Type this: Dasaita Android 8.0 Car Stereo for Mitsubishi Lancer with Factory Rockford System.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Get the Dasaita from Amazone or AliExpress. Works great and comes with the optional harness for the Rockford Fosgate setups.
Make sure you get the right one (Different years, different CANbus adaptors)
Type this: Dasaita Android 8.0 Car Stereo for Mitsubishi Lancer with Factory Rockford System.
do you personally have this system? why are they so much on amazon compared to alibaba

·
Registered
318 Posts
I indeed have it and find it pretty good, thus why I recommend it. You can customize the booting image and add all the apps you want.
It will usually come with Torwue pro pre-installed and the Mitsu logo on start up as well as some mirroring apps.
They have also an optional CarPlay feature (external), if you have an iPhone.
Overall great buy.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes really fast boot time! I have the same Android head unit he speaks of and it’s amazing! Buy it!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes really fast boot time! I have the same Android head unit he speaks of and it’s amazing! Buy it!

·
Registered
271 Posts
well i ended up getting some other ali express brand one and it was pure junk, just spendig the money and getting a proper pioneer head unit
the unit i had was laggy as fuck, made my 320kbps or WAV music sound like absolute garbage. if you do plan to go the android deck route id say spend the money and get the Sygav unit

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i ended up getting some other ali express brand one and it was pure junk, just spendig the money and getting a proper pioneer head unit
the unit i had was laggy as fuck, made my 320kbps or WAV music sound like absolute garbage. if you do plan to go the android deck route id say spend the money and get the Sygav unit
Sorry to hear that.
Indeed, gotta always stick to those recommended or tested by someone else, especially when buying from AliExpress. .
Mine uses Oreo OS (8.0) and runs pretty well for the price (380 USD) and music is pretty neat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts