Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

What Colour Combo

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
the reason they do it is for anyone and everyone to race. it costs like $30 and you get as many passes you can get w/ in 5 hours. i had 6 passes

this is what you want

MR (or GSR)
HFC
catback or trick muffler (TMR have a nice trick muffler that is quiet until you boot it)
tune (seeing as your in Vic you can go the TMR route, or a cheaper option of me and matt - pm me for details)

thats all you will need.

if you want to run 12's, put a FPGreen on and that should net you about a 12.0 1/4 :)

dont worry about all that other shit!
Agreed. :shades:

this is what you want

MR (or GSR)
HFC
catback or trick muffler (TMR have a nice trick muffler that is quiet until you boot it)
tune (seeing as your in Vic you can go the TMR route, or a cheaper option of me and matt - pm me for details)

thats all you will need.

if you want to run 12's, put a FPGreen on and that should net you about a 12.0 1/4 :)

dont worry about all that other shit!
if your gonna go w/ the FP Green why not go w/ the Red. you get way more horsepower out of it. its like 100hp more or something close to it.

you can do whatever you want

red will be more laggy - obviously... by about 3-500rpm i think we worked out

something thats less noticable in the SST for sure...

Discussion starter · #46 ·
you can do whatever you want

red will be more laggy - obviously... by about 3-500rpm i think we worked out

something thats less noticable in the SST for sure...
Tephra i emailed Matt no reply as of yet so ill just wait for now :p

But has a talk with boss yesterday and it looks pretty pomising itll be in 6-8 weeks not in jan atm but anything can happen in 6-8 weeks.

So thinking
TMR TBE
Matts tune
FP Red
intercooler pipe kit upper and lower
Forge BOV
and AEM or some proper CAI

Does that sound right to you?

What power n times u reckon we'd run in Aus with that? I heard that US Mustand Dynos rate around 10% higher than our dyno dynamics dynos true or false?

The AFE intake looks pretty nice.

but isn't really necessary - just a Cosworth dropin will probably do

i dunno about eh forge bov - is that VTA?

I would think a SST+Red would work out at about 280wkw (Dyno Dynamic Dyno) which is about 380whp

I think into 11's would be about right...

I guess you will find out huh :)

Discussion starter · #48 ·
The AFE intake looks pretty nice.

but isn't really necessary - just a Cosworth dropin will probably do

i dunno about eh forge bov - is that VTA?

I would think a SST+Red would work out at about 280wkw (Dyno Dynamic Dyno) which is about 380whp

I think into 11's would be about right...

I guess you will find out huh :)
hopefully man what sVTA? the forge bov is a recirculating.

I love intake noise so probs do the intake for a noise thing more thana performance gain lol i know sounds gay but why not. nothing better than going for a drive throguh mount dandy on a cold night listening to your car spooling :). Once i take arrival of my car well have to catch up for a cruise through some twisties if ya up for it i live in ringwood what area u from ?

think Yarra Boulevard direction :)

Matt does check his emails - but he might be away at the moment, dont worry I sent him one as well and he didn't reply yet.

He is freelance - but uses RE Customs dyno..

my ride is in my sig :)

Discussion starter · #52 ·
think Yarra Boulevard direction :)

Matt does check his emails - but he might be away at the moment, dont worry I sent him one as well and he didn't reply yet.

He is freelance - but uses RE Customs dyno..

my ride is in my sig :)
Ok RE Customs i hear they do some nice stuff.

Not tuned by Matt ? :S, what power u putting out?

Nah self tuned..

I figure about 240 wkw :)

Octane Blue is a GSR only color in the US. Cannot get an MR in OB in the US. Lucky you. You guys get all the good stuff, no fair!!!

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Octane Blue is a GSR only color in the US. Cannot get an MR in OB in the US. Lucky you. You guys get all the good stuff, no fair!!!

Yes and no you get cheaper parts prices due to more volume, we get GTR's and OB MR's, you get steel wheeled 440cc injector supras standard we got 330cc ceramic wheeled lol.

We get hot girls at beaches but all stuck up to the MAX, by the looks of it and stories you get hot college girls that fuck lmao.

So its fairly close :) I wonder why no MR in OB for Us :S?

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.