Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
So, Here I am at 57 k on my 15 sst and on the powertrain; Wondering if i should even bother with this crap. I drive it daily and i live in Ny whenever gets cold here it's just brutal, i feel bad for my bitch sitting on the outside, but the problem is the ayc pump that has been blinking termac for some good two years, I hardly ever drive on snow or gravel because i feel gasoline consumption gets really crazy.

Well, last month the 4wd light is now going off and i just want to clarify if i should see any codes on Evoscan or should i just automatically assume that the diferential and transfercase fluids should be replaced. I had em changed on my first 15k as well as on my sst which was done twice. I am just in hopes that the AYC failure has nothing to do with diferential on this case. I don't wanna fight with dealers i know they are nasty, if fighting is the route than i would just go straight to the big guys and not waste any extra time with petty people. Help!
a mode blinking this signals a low pressure problem, your pump may not see the error on the verge of death, but remember you need to read them on a wound machine when the error lights up an error code indicating a dying pump ACD AYC C161E

·
Registered
25 Posts
yea thats a expensive fix all the time, its a shame mitsu fails to recognize the actual issue with this
so that you understand the official dealer has no idea how to detect the inoperability of ACD AYC. for such problems in Russia, an official dealer calls me and asks for advice, and from different cities 😁

41 - 43 of 43 Posts