Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys! I first got into Evos about 7/8yrs ago when I bought a evo9mr drive it for 2 years and got a 08X. The X was probably the best car I ever had but I decided to sell it and go back to bmws. Wife’s been nagging me about buying another Evo because she says everyone has an bmw but you rarely see a Evo so I found one somewhat local. Car isn’t perfect but it’s clean title and low mileage so I look at it as an investment. Tires ordered, brakes on the way, and other stuff here and there to get it back where it needs to be! Anyway seem the forum has died off a little bit regardless there is always knowledge to be had here..

Here a the first bath

·
Super Moderator
501 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome back!

Yea the forums are kinda dead now. Lol The value of all the Evos are kind of going crazy. So if you get one, I would hold on to it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the purchase and welcome back!

Yea the forums are kinda dead now. Lol The value of all the Evos are kind of going crazy. So if you get one, I would hold on to it.
Yea that’s what I’m doing. It needs some work but had a good bit of mods. I just got done from crawling under it and found more stuff but it is what it is. I still got a good deal imo for only having 51k. Easily has 10/15k worth of name brand parts too but just wasn’t really taken care of. It’s not a daily so mileage will stay low and hopefully value keeps going up lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts