Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Evo X original Panasonic battery still going but it’s starting to get to that point, still cranks but a lag about 1.2 seconds, I know battery topic has been thrown around but are people still using optima red top? Or the Bosch short stack??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just upgraded to the Odyssey PC925. works great (so far). i also got the ams battery holder but with the short battery i had to work to find right size j hooks.. i ended up finding them on batterymart. the right size is 6” j hooks. from what ive read, the odyssey is a good middleground between extremely light weight and heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just upgraded to the Odyssey PC925. works great (so far). i also got the ams battery holder but with the short battery i had to work to find right size j hooks.. i ended up finding them on batterymart. the right size is 6” j hooks. from what ive read, the odyssey is a good middleground between extremely light weight and heavy.

Does the PC925 have a venting port?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I picked up an AGM battery from Advance with like 25% off. It has a vent port I think, but the original owner replaced the battery and it wasn't hooked up before. I didn't even see it in the compartment so I left it off. No issues about six months later. Thing starts up really fast after letting it sit about 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you order online, they usually have a code at the top for 15-25% off that you can type in and save and pick up later. I think it was like $140?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts