Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
I must be dumb because I could only see one X??? The yellow one. someone help LOL. Wonder if the X woul have been able to catch the 8 if the scubie wasn't always in the way.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Its not Best motoring .. its hot version vol92

endgame is the 420ps WRX winning ..
The Jun 390ps Evo was blocked by the STi all the way ..
The Evo8 was last .. 400ps 2.3L it was so far behind they just neglected to show it hahaha
The lead car is a Legacy GT :)

You should see the beginning .. where they pitted the 2 test and services Evo X and IX .. :)

The BM is the one where they tested the Sti versus the SST ;)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun no matter which car you are driving. Even the LGT!!! (I'm biased of course)

I love the crazy Japanese language: "Late-o breaking-uh!" - when the STI is passed by the Evo X but then get's back the lead in the corner.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Driver is still > car... they need to switch the drivers and do it multiple times or just have one driver all cars like a Time Attack
x2

·
Registered
219 Posts
In either hot version or bmi the starting grid is always set up by a time attack. Slowest car goes first and the fastest car goes last. It would have been nice if Tsuchiya-san was piloting the Jun X...
nah he's a subie whore... thats why the subie wins a lot of these BM races. he's probably the best driver and he always drives the subies...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Even though this is a couple years old, never get tired of watching it. That JUN hyper lemon has gotten a lot better since then!

Oh yeah and too bad the USDM STi gets the crappy engine instead of that sick EJ

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Dude who was driving the JUN X wasn't coming into the corners hot enough. He seemed to be breaking way too soon. Tsuchiya was tearing him up in the STi, and yes Tsuchiya loves Subies. He's not a fan of all the puters in the Evo's. ...and wasn't a X, was a Legacy...

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I think Hatori is the one driving the jun evo Tall guy. All the drivers are top level Hatori I think races in jtsc or somting along those lines and is renow for being able to get the most out of a car. Tsuchiya is a wild driver and is often hard to pass so you need to make room isf you want a chance to pass but I guess it just was not gonna happen. But as far as lap time that jun evo seems really fast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.