Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I have another newbie question! Where is the best place to order parts and get them installed in Alberta (particularly Edmonton/Calgary).

I'm looking for the kit and tow hook for the image attached specifically, but will also be looking at getting a new exhaust system, etc in the future.

Please help!

Attachments

· Registered
4,065 Posts
Best off installing parts yourself in Alberta.

It'll be cheaper to buy the tools you need rather than over-paying a shop/dealership. It's also a fun learning experience (most of the time) :bowlol:

· Registered
845 Posts
Apparently Screamin Paintworks in Calgary is pretty good for install and paint. Dan, the owner I believe quickly helped me out with my sideskirt for no charge.

· Registered
1,677 Posts
Apparently Screamin Paintworks in Calgary is pretty good for install and paint. Dan, the owner I believe quickly helped me out with my sideskirt for no charge.
I agree here. I had them paint a body kit before and the quality and price was unreal! This would be my vote for the body kit.

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Hit up steel bahamut for installing some of this. Hell charge you less and do a thorough job. He replaced the tranny on his own car and dis the 24000km maintenance on my car. He knows his stuff and lives in Edmonton
If he's getting the bodykit it has to be painted, so even if he puts it on, the shop who paints it is just going to rip it off again... Anything else should be OK though.

My whole car was repainted at L-Jay in Nisku and I was VERY pleased with their work. They fixed up my quarters/fenders as well, painted the roof black, and fixed every ding. It took a few more days then quoted, but the wait wasn't too long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.