Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an 08 X GSR and am in the process of installing my many bolt ons that I know i will not be able to run without a tune. I know cobb is up in plano and austin but I would like my X to be tuned using ecuflash, just because i can make subtle changes if I need to when adding things later and am slightly knowledgeable in ecuflash. So any shops that are notable near houston? I will still drive to a place like Austin I would just rather keep it closer. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I'd agree w/ MDR, but you know you can use accesstuner race software to tune yourself. And you can have them unlock your protunes so you can adjust them yourself as time goes by, very easy and the fields are similar to ecuflash.

Either way you go you'll be in good hands. If you can get mdr to use tephramods, then thats a big advantage right now too :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
MDR Performance, they are located in Kemah and focus on Evo's. Call David @ 832-782-3329
+1000000!!!!

MDR is the tits! Those guys know tons about Evos. Pretty sure they use the tephramods. This Sat is the opening of their new place, which is right next to their old place. I'm going to try to take the little trip and show up; maybe pick up some parts I have over there.

I'd deff trust Mike and David with my car, great guys!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Do you have a GSR or MR.... If MR Kozmic tunning is the best way to go! if GSR MDR or Kozmic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.