Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big congrats to EvoX336. We also think this is the record for the stock motor with pump gas and FP Black.

2010 GSR
FP Black Ported
Forge Wastgate
ETS 4inch FMIC
ETS Upper and Lower
ETS Intake
ETS Manifold
ETS Downpipe
ETS High Flow Cat
ETS V2 quiet Catback
FIC 1100s
Turbosmart Dual port BOV
Aeromotive 340 Stealth with STM Hanger kit
Grimspeed 3 port

A little to much torque so we dialed it back a little for him on the street.

For the street

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
That's a lot of torque for stock block:eek2:

Clipse is at a little over 400 wtq on stock block and has been for quite some time. I would be very cautious about driving this at higher RPM.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Impressive!! Loving the numbers on stock internals and pump gas... im looking for the right turbo set up down the road and the FP's have been putting up good numbers!! they will be up there on my list. IS there a big difference in numbers compared to the Red?

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Boom.

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
Impressive!! Loving the numbers on stock internals and pump gas... im looking for the right turbo set up down the road and the FP's have been putting up good numbers!! they will be up there on my list. IS there a big difference in numbers compared to the Red?
There can be big number differences between the red and black depending on mods. The only way to use the black to its maximum potential would be to build the block. Stock internals are good for the red, but the large amount of torque of the black will blow the motor. Numbers aren't a good way to compare, but check out some build threads for results of both.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Which MAF housing is on the car? Didn't see it on the mod list. Also curious why the runs were cut short on the "record setting" pulls? The FP Black is a great turbo! We made 537whp with a broken spark plug, quick spool with great topend.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts