Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whole car is for sale as a brand new car !! 43000USD...

I wish I can just buy this car too .. and it's a RS to boot .. 1420kg base weight ..

Bride seats
Endless big brakes
Works XD7
Bodykit
exhaust and intake
A few other stuff.. didn't bother to read .. just oogled hehe

http://www.sequential.co.jp/completes15.htm

·
Registered
389 Posts
i cant exactly read it but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....thats nice i dont feel like putting it into a calculator but how much is that?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant exactly read it but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....thats nice i dont feel like putting it into a calculator but how much is that?
Editted to indicate what comes as "STOCK" from sequential .. and price in USD :shades:

:thumbup:

·
Registered
982 Posts
You son of a bitch.

I hope you know you owe me a new pair of pants. I think underside of the desk will clean off, though i can't be sure.

That last shot of the black one. Hottness

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pants?!

You son of a bitch.

I hope you know you owe me a new pair of pants. I think underside of the desk will clean off, though i can't be sure.

That last shot of the black one. Hottness
Hell...pants?! What about my co-workers eyes?! She now has "red eye" since she startled me at my desk. Oh dear...rumor mill has started that she busted me looking at black and white beauty's on the internet and caught me getting off. I'll take the lower centerfold please! :hititsign:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.