Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was amped when my boy called me up and said he wanted to take some shots of his new Mitsubishi 3000gt along side my Evo. We call it white on white goodness, I think the shots came out decent and it’s nice to see Mitsubishi’s hero car from 1999 shining, alive and kicking. Some of the similarities in styling cues are pretty amazing like the open front, the 3000gt reminds me so much of cars like the 96′ Toyota Supra, Honda Nsx and Gtr.

Rest of the pics are here

DEPTH by bjsvision, on Flickr

BEST IN CLASS by bjsvision, on Flickr

DSC_0661 by bjsvision, on Flickr

NOSEY by bjsvision, on Flickr

My brother showed up with his TL and jumped in a couple of shots

REVERSE LINEUP by bjsvision, on Flickr

Then my mom wanted to hop into the coupe

MOM IN THE GTO by bjsvision, on Flickr
{thumbup}:mitsu:​

·
Registered
404 Posts
cars look clean... the 3000gt needs a drop though

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yea it's amazing to see how the 3000 isn't dropped but is still more sleek then my evo 10, the evo looks huge in comparison in some shots even being dropped & having the Do-luck which should make it look more sleek. I really wish Mitsu would get away from the green i-car direction and revamp a 3000gt for 2014 to compete with the gtr, nsx, ls-f etc.

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
nice pics. good blast from the past. there are so many of them here in NZ, but mostly being DD'ed into the ground.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No VR4, no care!

Kidding. Very clean and un-molested 3000GT, pretty rare.
lol he had an evo 10 and wanted to get out of the speed game for a while and stack cash yet keeping it in the mitsu fam.

nice pics. good blast from the past. there are so many of them here in NZ, but mostly being DD'ed into the ground.
Yea, at least their lasting. I really wish mitsu would bring it back imagine 500 hp awd twin turbo to compete with the gtr, new nsx etc but they wanna make i-lawn mowers. :wtfsign:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts