Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
P-Car was pulling on straights, but in the curves, easy catch-up for the driver in the 1M.

·
Registered
614 Posts
P-Car was pulling on straights, but in the curves, easy catch-up for the driver in the 1M.
Sounds like every track day in the Evo!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I enjoyed all 11 minutes of awesomeness. I felt his pain i've been there why to may times before with those M3's and Vet's, I'm fast in the corners but then they pull away in the straight's. thanks for posting.

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
good video, where was that from.
dont really care for that sissy time attack crap.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Fantastic battle. The Porsche definitely had the edge in 3rd+, but under braking and in the corners the M1 was the better car. Made for an interesting battle since the M1 would nearly pass, only to find the Porsche gaining speed out of a corner and accelerating away down the straights.

The contact at 8:10 was dirty as fuck and I'd love to know if the Porsche got a penalty for it. Hell, he would have sideswiped the Lotus about 30 seconds later if that driver hadn't been so quick to react.

The first pass was a fantastic move but the second looked too easy to me. They were side by side heading to a long straight and the GT3 dropped way back. I'm guessing he heard something on the radio about a "black flag" :)

Still, great video!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.