Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, we were wondering how many of you would be interested in us having a season closing dyno day during the first weeks of october. Leave some feedback and if you have any questions always feel free to let me know

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Show us some feedback guys and we are probably going to do $60 3 pulls with A/F as well as boost!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep it comin guys! last time we must have had at least 10-15 Evo's so if all goes well we should be GTG!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would be up for this depending on the date. (Stupid question) Would it be safe to dyno my car that has a drop in filter, catback and UICP with no tune, and it has never been on a dyno before...

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I've sent this to a bunch of the IL Evo guys and there is interest. But its hard to get a commitment without a firm date.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've sent this to a bunch of the IL Evo guys and there is interest. But its hard to get a commitment without a firm date.
It would probably be Oct 5th (dont quote me on it as its not a confirmed date but my speculation) keep spreading the word guys lets make it happen!

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts