Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I was recommended to this boostlab turboEVO-X TD06H-62X Billet Turbocharger. What are your thoughts on it ? I’m looking for 500whp on 93 and 600 whp on e85 . This turbo is set up for 700whp . This is a bolt on to stock frame . Suggestions and tips are welcomed .

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ask them for a compressor map or flow rate at least. You might be able to get a rough estimate with that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If it really is comparable to the gen gtx3582 then 600 on e85 should be possible. You could probably get 500 or close to it on 93 on a dynojet.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it really is comparable to the gen gtx3582 then 600 on e85 should be possible. You could probably get 500 or close to it on 93 on a dynojet.
Yes and it’s half the price . It’s only 1700 with taxes . It’s hard to make decision tho , because it is new and there is not much on them as reviews . But this boost lab company is been around for awhile

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been looking at their turbos for a while please keep thread going:)
So I received my new boostlab turbo and I must say ... I’m impressed . It came with all the lines and gasket to install it . Soon I will be doing a tune on it abs let you know results

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice looking turbo.

Though I find it interesting that the compressor wheel looks like one from the GT3582r rather the the GTX3582r gen 1. I would be surprised if it actually flowed like the GTX. You should still be able to hit 600 on e85 if it flowed like a GT3582 instead. Might be a tad less than 500 on 93 though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice looking turbo.

Though I find it interesting that the compressor wheel looks like one from the GT3582r rather the the GTX3582r gen 1. I would be surprised if it actually flowed like the GTX. You should still be able to hit 600 on e85 if it flowed like a GT3582 instead. Might be a tad less than 500 on 93 though.
Just hoping it gives me some close numbers to my goals . I will definitely keep you all posted with data

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey man did you ever get this turbo on. Looking at the same one currently
Yes I did . I love it . With the setup I have , it make 430hp on pump 93 and 465hp on e85 . The turbo is rated at 700 hp . If I would of went with either 1700 or 2000cc ID injectors with dual pump I would of made over 500 my tuner stated . He said with the 1300 ID injectors and a walbro pump he could of made closer to 500 but I max out on the injectors and he said this is the healthy stage . I would highly recommend

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes I did . I love it . With the setup I have , it make 430hp on pump 93 and 465hp on e85 . The turbo is rated at 700 hp . If I would of went with either 1700 or 2000cc ID injectors with dual pump I would of made over 500 my tuner stated . He said with the 1300 ID injectors and a walbro pump he could of made closer to 500 but I max out on the injectors and he said this is the healthy stage . I would highly recommend
Awesome definitely going for it now. Basically the same set up , I have 1300 Id and walbro 450, thanks for the Info. Gonna pull the trigger now. Price is hard to beat

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome definitely going for it now. Basically the same set up , I have 1300 Id and walbro 450, thanks for the Info. Gonna pull the trigger now. Price is hard to beat
its a great turbo . I have zero complaints . The company where I got it from is professional and they have great knowledge .

·
Registered
53 Posts
its a great turbo . I have zero complaints . The company where I got it from is professional and they have great knowledge .
Are you on stock bottom end? And how is the transient response / spool?

I’m also looking really hard at this turbo. So I appreciate your feedback on it so far.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts