Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ordered an 08 GSR through a local dealership here on the 31st. after many delays from the freighters and bad weather and what not my car finally arrived in town a couple days ago. since my car is still under factory warranty as well as a 6 month 6k dealer warranty they are replacing the clutch as well as the tires for me........so that means more f-ing waiting. im fricken dying over here waiting for my car. its killing me lol. they had my car all taken apart while waiting on the clutch which just came in. now all they have to do is slap it in and put it all back together.

from what i hear it should be done tomorrow.....i sure hope so. anyways, its white on white and thats about all i know. i have never even seen my car in person, only in pictures lol. im super excited to finally get my car and i will be uploading tons of stuff when i do.

as far as i know it just has an exhaust and thats about it. i will soon be adding all the bolt ons and an accessport. thats about it. im not trying to get all crazy with it

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
why 2008?u got every problem on this year.. why not used 2010?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
why 2008?u got every problem on this year.. why not used 2010?
I disagree. What problems that existed in 2008 were solved in the 2010 year?
Rather quality was only degraded! 2011 on the other hand got diff pins fixed...

Exhaust improvements arnt worth mentioning as that's the first mod one does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.