Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a question i just installed an HKS bov kit with piping on my 2011 Gsr im wondering if its gonna waste or save more gas? thanx alot im new to turbo

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hey guys i have a question i just installed an HKS bov kit with piping on my 2011 Gsr im wondering if its gonna waste or save more gas? thanx alot im new to turbo
Your gas milage will go from bad to worse.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it had a recirculation kit. i installed it and loved it i seemed to piss alot of people off tho cuss ill pull up next to them and let go off the gas lol.i guess it was that loud ha. But i ended up selling it today i bought it on craigslist for 150 and sold it for 250 it wasTed lil more gas and it lagged more :/

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
While after over a year running a VTA BOV, I never received a CEL. I will agree with the rest don't do it. If you want a louder BOV sound keep the stocker and if that isn't enough add a whistler clip to your exhaust tip...

·
Registered
456 Posts
There's a recirculation kit.
did not know that, apologize for my lack of knowledge on the hks units. an intake with a recirculated valve is still pretty loud, i have the synapse synchronic vibrant with the agp cai and i can hear it very clear. as for gas mileage, its worse. response compared to stock is much more sensitive, more boost equals less MPG

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
did not know that, apologize for my lack of knowledge on the hks units. an intake with a recirculated valve is still pretty loud, i have the synapse synchronic vibrant with the agp cai and i can hear it very clear. as for gas mileage, its worse. response compared to stock is much more sensitive, more boost equals less MPG
It wastes gas cause you'll always want to boost and here the whoosh!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah it had a recirculation kit. i installed it and loved it i seemed to piss alot of people off tho cuss ill pull up next to them and let go off the gas lol.i guess it was that loud ha. But i ended up selling it today i bought it on craigslist for 150 and sold it for 250 it wasTed lil more gas and it lagged more :/

:( I would have bought the piping and cuplers for 150...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts