Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i already have an off-topic thread, but only like 10 people viewed, one of which was a very important person who passed away. also since i was trying to sell car, i didn't want some douchebag saying why buy this car and then post the link for my infamous thread. this will be off topic and discuss pointless shit for everyone, not just the handful that went to the other one. im bored, have no life, so ill just share the oddball things that make my wife and others think im retarded.

for today ill list the latest reason, i think its pointless to "swim" in an above ground pool. the water doesn't even come up to my waist. its just a nylon lined puddle. a real pool has water that comes up to your neck and you can actually swim laps or whatever.

if i can remember some of things i say that make my friends lol or whatever, ill post that too.

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
changed my mind, will just bring back the other one

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I saw the threat title and wondered why it wasn't in the NSFW section... is that wrong?

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i do, if i had a blog, who would go there? plus im lazy and think this is easy.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
And the all lower-case would make people puke if you had a blog. I'd read it though. I'd read the shit out of it.

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why's that? i was taught in my computer class typing in all caps is like yelling at people, i saw a demotivational poster making me think the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts