Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Yeah I thought about scooping this up as well. I would love to go back with an open dump.

Im not sure how much better than 375 you think he will do. I wouldnt but thats me.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
"gifted paypal"

Interesting. You know the buyer has ZERO protection against fraud when things are gifted. Just tell them "plus paypal fees" and let them have piece of mind you are a legit seller.

·
Registered
338 Posts
"gifted paypal"

Interesting. You know the buyer has ZERO protection against fraud when things are gifted. Just tell them "plus paypal fees" and let them have piece of mind you are a legit seller.
Not true! As long as they pay with credit card, they can dispute the charge. Smart buyers should already know that.

But if you are interested, I know you arent, I will take NON-gift, regular payment from you. Heck, I will pay the paypal fee for you.

i mean the one that is dividing piping
As I said it comes with a regular gasket. If you are interested I will be happy take a picture of the gasket. Let me know.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Alright fellas, enough is enough. OP, asking for money to be sent as a "gift" does through up flags so dont take offense to that. If its the PP fees you are worried about, just make sure the buyer knows they have to cover them. As for your guys posts back and forth, it stops here.

·
Registered
190 Posts
this dp still up for grabs??

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dp Still available? Location?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts