Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
yes sir lol they have vinyl for calipers.... dk how well they hold but they have em

im definitely NOT telling you to go that route... paint them or powdercoat them for sure

·
7,791 Posts

·
7,791 Posts
i mixed up my own thoughts in my head lol

powder the calipers... they arent known to get damaged a lot by sand/rocks etc....i initially was saying paint because if you wreck or a rock hits them you cant repair, but whats the chances of a rock hitting them and if you wreck bad enough to damage the powder coat then you would have to replace the calipers anyways

·
7,791 Posts
i meant to say powdercoating is better then paint.... powdercoating is cheaper...

BUT, if you chip or mess up powdercoating, you cant re powdercoat...... IF you chip paint you can re paint it

·
7,791 Posts
I don't think you can implement that your cat has nine lives, you mean imply?
And it still makes no sense.:waiting:
how not? its like trying to implement (putting a myth into effect) that your cat has 9 lives when its dead...

basically saying once your powdercoat "dies" or gets chipped/fucked up in this case, there is no way to bring it back... unless you paint it... not re powder it

·
7,791 Posts
your a salesman shut it... but on a serious note, if you have seen it work out in a positive way then awesome... i am too anul, the process itself is weak until you add the thick ass powder... the thought of doing it over and over,hurts me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.