Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up guys, thought id share this since not many people have this done, i just sent out my Brembo's to Texas to get some serius powder coating done :) the color is going to be a nice bright yellow ( like on the CTS-V) and there will be some niiice sparkle to it so it can have some pop, with a black brembo logo. i will post pics ASAP they should been done in about a week!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did the yellow cause my car is all black so it will really stand out. trust me it will look niiice :). and im gettin it done at Tirado, its $450 for a special special color (sparkles so on)

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Pics:)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
It depends on what other colors are on the exterior. Looks like you have a black car. With black rims and black lug nuts the yellow calipers will look good. But yellow calipers next to any color wheels or lugs would be too much for my taste.
Are you going to use yellow anywhere else on the car?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats the only yellow i will have, the sparkly factor will just give it an extra pop when sun hits it, i want something diff u kno, i have the gun metal advans so they are basically the same color as my car, so only colors on car will be yellow n black, i have brushed lugs, looks rainbow but will go good

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I think it's going to look good man. I think I may be the only one seeing it in my head how you are lol. Hope i'm right :rock:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Yellow would be my choice on a black car as well.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ahhaa "sparkly" dnt worry the sparkle will give it that pop you kno! when the sun hits its gunna be like dammm wtf! dnt worry pics will be up the day they get back! i havent driven the X in 5 months and now all im waiting for is this so im very excited! ill be at Evo Vs Sti day at Englishtown on march 11th :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.