Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Bricked ECU HELP!! 2010 GSR

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  richardh 
#1 ·
The other day I was flashing a map and it failed, I tried again and it failed, like a big dummy I took the key out of the ignition. Now when I turn on the Ignition on all it does is the fans spin, will not connect to ECUFLASH, and the car wont start.

So I researched and tried to upbrick it. I have been able to Alt flash followed up by a normal flash and they were both successful, but after I install the ECU the fans still spin, I can't connect to ECUFLASH, and the car will still not stop.

So I was hoping someone could help me fix this issue. I don't know if there is a way to fix it, should I buy a new ECU from the dealership, should send it in to tactrix for repair? (What if that doen't fix the issue?)

Here is how I was able to flash to the ECU directly.

See less See more
#9 ·
#10 ·
There are some things which, once seen, cannot be unseen. I fear that the "rattie style" picture is one of those things.

What was this thread's actual topic again? I sit here, honestly trying to remember, but I've got nothing... nothing but an image of Squeaky John Holmes doing his thing. And some funky 70s wah-pedal guitar music my brain added all by itself.

Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.