Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Badass Navy SEAL
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have NOT seen this 8 minute clip of the Veyron I've attached the link. REALLY cool video...if I had a couple million bucks to spare I'd get one. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFAZ5-P04I

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
Yeah that car is an AMAZING piece of work. To do all that, in a car way more comfortable than my Protege.. wow

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
wow thats amazing.i remeber seeing a show on tv where they ha dall the top supercars.except the caddillac 16 wonder who would win this one or the veyron.both are v16 and over 1k hp.

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
yes but one is a real car, that can really handle over 250mph.. the sixteen is nice, don't get me wrong, but it was just a design exercise (kinda the beginning of that whole Art & Science design ethos for them)

·
Badass Navy SEAL
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just noticed that I said 153mph in the title of the thread...Kooldino, can you change it to 253mph?

·
Badass Navy SEAL
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I would think that being able to handle 253mph, it would have to have some sort of decent suspension / aerodynamics that could let it handle at least above moderately. I could be wrong tho.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Paint it Sunlight Silver and it will...

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
I doubt the veyron is at all agile but I bet it handles large corners at speed pretty well :)

I just can't see that thing.. at all.. autocrossing.. ever. It's 1890kg after all

The car is perfect for what Bugatti wanted though --people who know about cars know that they can make a serious car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.