Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I'm the Mountain Home ricer.

I am the head ricer around these parts. People don't fuck with me cause of it. My license plate will read......"ricer".

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
If you consider windows tints a 'mod', you're probably a ricer

If you talk about your car's performance compared to other cars, yet you've never even done an autox or drove down a drag strip, you're probably a ricer

iIf you've decreased the performance of your car in the name of vanity, you're probably a ricer

If the only performance modification you've done consist of things that make noise (bov, exhaust), you're probably a ricer

If you've spent over half a year's worth of payments on wheels but got them in stock width, you're probably a ricer

If your most expensive engine 'upgrade' is a radiator heat shield or valve cover, you're probably a ricer

And if none of those things apply to you, then you're probably just a ******* who's neighbors think anything asian = ricer

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you consider windows tints a 'mod', you're probably a ricer

If you talk about your car's performance compared to other cars, yet you've never even done an autox or drove down a drag strip, you're probably a ricer

iIf you've decreased the performance of your car in the name of vanity, you're probably a ricer

If the only performance modification you've done consist of things that make noise (bov, exhaust), you're probably a ricer

If you've spent over half a year's worth of payments on wheels, but either got them in stock, you're probably a ricer

If your most expensive engine 'upgrade' is a radiator heat shield or valve cover, you're probably a ricer

And if none of those things apply to you, then you're probably just a ******* who's neighbors think anything asian = ricer
....that was beautiful

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Tons of civics and civic hatches here in the city and they all know better. I'll pull up at a light with a civic and an integra in a rev competition and all of a sudden it stops. love it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you put your automatic transmission in neutral so you roll back and forth at a stop light, you're probably a ricer.
I've always thought about doing this, but then I realized that applying light brake pressure at a stop - just enough for the TC-SST to disengage the clutch - would achieve this rollback effect quite nicely without the neutral shift.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I love civic owners...so much rice. There was one time when i had my srt-10 ram, a civic pulled up next to me at a light. Rev'd his engine...i ignored him...he rev'd again...i continued to ignore him. He bounces off his rev limt. I said screw it. Rev'd the piss out of my truck as it rocked back and forth. He went slient...lol.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I love civic owners...so much rice. There was one time when i had my srt-10 ram, a civic pulled up next to me at a light. Rev'd his engine...i ignored him...he rev'd again...i continued to ignore him. He bounces off his rev limt. I said screw it. Rev'd the piss out of my truck as it rocked back and forth. He went slient...lol.
If you can describe a scene from your life and it sounds exactly like a scene from 2fast 2furious, you're probably a ricer...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.