Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably makes many people, which a plan to buy them, wonder whether they should buy it or not... Including me, that is

What is wrong with X anyways? So many problems, with little miles on them... It's just wrong, you know.

Because of it, I'm probably gonna cancel out my plan to buy X

To every X owners. Did you guys mad at the flaws on your car? And did Mitsubishi takes notes seriously to your complains?

And did anybody out there is not having a 'slight' problem at all?

Did you guys regret buying X?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Probably makes many people, which a plan to buy them, wonder whether they should buy it or not... Including me, that is

What is wrong with X anyways? So many problems, with little miles on them... It's just wrong, you know.

Because of it, I'm probably gonna cancel out my plan to buy X

To every X owners. Did you guys mad at the flaws on your car? And did Mitsubishi takes notes seriously to your complains?

And did anybody out there is not having a 'slight' problem at all?

Did you guys regret buying X?
Every new production car has problems, Try reading the BMW Forums.
Even the HONDA forum, Even back when the Lexus Is300 1st came out.
I had to bring my Is300 in for 3 recalls, And many issue ,So even Toyota cant get away with 1st year models having problems. They all have little known issues. ECU Just needs to be reflash. and that to me is just a small issue.

I have not seem any post of an EVO-X engine blowing up.Or transmission failure,Transfer case coming apart, nothing major.
If you don't mind taking trips to your dealership to get little issues worked out then go ahead and get one.If not then just wait until 2009 model years.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I have no regrets with mine.. 5500kms.. one towing incident.. and 200% fun getting to those 5500kms.

You're either going to be an early adoptor of technology, or you can play it safe and let the rest of us go through the evo's teething problems first.. then hop on board when the technology has bedded down...

As Thuan said, You will get this with any new line of car.

·
Registered
605 Posts
No regrets at all.
These problems that the evo are having are quick fix, nothing major.
Go to the dealership and get one.:rock:

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
@ REX - really? You're going to cancel your order because of a clutch that smells during break-in, and an idle issue that will be fixed by a 5 minute reflash?

Seems like you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
haha, I've had my car in the shop for the week and I still have no regrets of purchasing it. If you can afford it go get it. the 450miles i've put on it have been the most thrilling 450miles of driving I've ever done. and I LOVE driving.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Compared to my cars in the past these small issue are Nothing! I knew this was a new production car so I knew it wasn't going to be a flawless ride. Like others have said I have no regrets cause I know these issues will be handled and with my X still being stock the warranty will be there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.