Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
[Bone Closet Mod], [Marketplace Mod]
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He has stolen $470 by reversing a paypal payment on an item he admits to having in his possession.

Anyone in Naples know Tim?

Tim Dodson
5841 Lancewood Way
Naples FL 34116

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
534 Posts
He has posted on this forum as of today....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
lol.... he made a 1000 posts just to scam someone... sigh... hope its a misunderstanding... but the guy seems kinda off

·
[Bone Closet Mod], [Marketplace Mod]
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Easy guys. I realize what he did was wrong but lets hold back the personal attacks. This is an informational thread. As of right now, this is real and I want the forum to know before it happens again.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
ill sound how ever i want
Well isnt that interesting is all I have to say. All Im saying if I were you I would be very apologetic to the lady, and I would not be defensive at all. The mature thing to do is take the flaming and just apologize for Your irresponsible behavior. So far you have shown to be nothing but shady and imature. I feel for the lady that has to deal with you.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
suck a dick
Wow... your in your teens aren't you.
Let me explain something to you, and I'll do it slow trying not to use to many syllables or multi meaning words.

You haven't got out of paying for an item, you managed to comit fraud and will probably have your poor grandma's checking account and or credit card charged. Two, your a midget teen age redneck swamp buggy racer from Tennessee who's name and address is now posted on the web. You probably shouldn't be talking too much smack because someone will eventually shut that kack holster for you.

Karama is a funny thing, I would advise getting the part back to the nice guy and returning the cost he paid to ship to you before the nice police man shows up to talk to your grand mother.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow... your in your teens aren't you.
Let me explain something to you, and I'll do it slow trying not to use to many syllables or multi meaning words.

You haven't got out of paying for an item, you managed to comit fraud and will probably have your poor grandma's checking account and or credit card charged. Two, your a midget teen age redneck swamp buggy racer from Tennessee who's name and address is now posted on the web. You probably shouldn't be talking too much smack because someone will eventually shut that kack holster for you.

Karama is a funny thing, I would advise getting the part back to the nice guy and returning the cost he paid to ship to you before the nice police man shows up to talk to your grand mother.
Couldn't have said it better.:+1:

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.