Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I was wondering if anyone sells carbon fiber extensions for the 2008 aero side skirts?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Are you talking about for the rear bumper or like additional side skirts?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Jun makes them. They're hella expensive though. For a cheaper alternative, I like AIT's version. They're about $400 or so.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jun makes them. They're hella expensive though. For a cheaper alternative, I like AIT's version. They're about $400 or so.
I just looked for AIT but it sounds like they only make the extensions for non-aero kits

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Jun & Varis both have great options.

I would have to check the pricing on Jun as they are very difficult to come by, though we can get it. Varis would be 995.00 + shipping and takes about 2-3 months to come into North America from the time they are ordered.

PM me with any questions at all!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I just looked for AIT but it sounds like they only make the extensions for non-aero kits
Ah, forgot about that.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
I'd check out PVR, no reason to waste money on an expensive varis on jun piece when you will barely see it. Plus PVR makes one specifically for the aero skirts. If you go with a varis or jun I'd change to non-aero skirts so you will show off you JDM gem more. :)

I need to get mine too Sean lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts