Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just snapped a few pictures of some exterior mods I have working on before I do my cams and turbo swap. What do you guys think?

I wrapped the roof, trunk, front splitter, mirrors and all of the chrome. It looks amazing in person!

·
[Local Team Member]
2,523 Posts
The carbo wrap loooks great bit that badge looks horrible in my opinion.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Carbon looks great, not a fan of the yellow either.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
WTF is wrong with you, you made an awesome looking car look like shit!

Sorry, couldn't hold it in.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Carbon wrap on big parts like the roof and trunk is kind of poser-ish. Average passersby won't notice, but other car guys probably will. I think the front looks good, minus the yellow. Stick to small parts that are hard to find in carbon if you're going to wrap.

·
Registered
365 Posts
front plate is cool. :rock: <~~~~ cant believe i used that lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha you guys are all conformists! However, I do agree the car looks like its on stilts. I have some Swift springs on the way. The yellow on the other hand I love and it contrasts well with the red and the white.

In person the car looks very clean and has a nice contrast. I will get some other photos when I am done the car. I hate rice.... I do have some dry carbon parts (all the vents) and I don't feel at all the carbon vinyl is rice (I was skeptical at first).

I do appreciate the feedback though.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Well, that badge is pretty rice, so...

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
I had a whole McD's thing all typed out but I reread it and realized it was highly douchey. So, I'll just settle for my rice comment.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts