Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SpeedCircuit and the evoxforums will be there in full force! We'll have our own booth, so stop by and visit.

If you have a show-worthy car, be sure to bring it and show it off!

This is a show we attend annually, and generally around 40,000 people attend. If you can make it, this is definitely a show you don't want to miss...so put in for the time off now!

It starts on Friday, May 9th, and ends Sunday May 11th. The BIG day to be there is May 10th, but if you can make the whole weekend, more power to ya.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pands/index.asp

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm originally from PA and my company will be down at the show in Carlisle. Our headquarters is in Altoona PA. I have our EVO X out here in Sacramento though but we'll be bringing a few cars including my 99 Cougar. Our full east coast staff will be at the show so I'll have them come meet up with you Dino.

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm originally from PA and my company will be down at the show in Carlisle. Our headquarters is in Altoona PA. I have our EVO X out here in Sacramento though but we'll be bringing a few cars including my 99 Cougar. Our full east coast staff will be at the show so I'll have them come meet up with you Dino.

Sounds good! Were you guys there last year? We had a very popular booth last year with a few scantily clad models. :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
No last year we did the Ocean City show which was in that same time frame. The last time I was there myself was 03 for the Aerogear booth with the cougar and I attended the show in 05 that they held at Penn State when we did a booth.

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No last year we did the Ocean City show which was in that same time frame. The last time I was there myself was 03 for the Aerogear booth with the cougar and I attended the show in 05 that they held at Penn State when we did a booth.

Yeah, that Penn State show just wasn't the same.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.