Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short notice and I highly doubt I'll get hits here but some of us are getting together to cruise around the Waco area. If you want to go just let me know! Right now we have a EVO MR going and the Miata is going to attend along with some Subaru owners.

Be around 8ish.

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yea.

You guys missed it. I broke my foot tonight.
The Miata SUCKED at the twisties, almost slammed it into a cement wall..

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Haha yea.

You guys missed it. I broke my foot tonight.
The Miata SUCKED at the twisties, almost slammed it into a cement wall..
how you broke it if if you did.i would of gone but by the time i got there ya'll would prolly be asleep.

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the MIATA sucked at the twisties? No comment.

Did you serially break your foot though?
Indeed. The EVO was even having problems. We didn't test run the road, we just went off. My tires are no bueno and the EVO's were bald by the time we were done. There were little bits of rocks and the turns were stupid tight.

Yes, I seriously broke my foot.

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone ever heard of wall-running? Yeaaa, I did it and busted my foot on concrete. Although, I beat Stephen at it! He got two steps, I got three then BOOM.

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just kinda have it wrapped up. I'm not going to go to the doctor or anything, no point. They'd do just as much as I am. The guys thought it was pretty humorous though. They didn't think I'd do it and I did.. :(

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
wow.i can imagine how that felt.but hey hope you 're ok and all works out.i have broken my foot as well in the past but i hit a wall at the track about 3 years ago total my car but i'm still here.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
damn its past 12 and i have to be in mobile by 10 and i have not gotten some sleep and i'm real sleepy well if i fall sleppt goodnigt to all.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
After all, everyone knows the real reason that Hellen Keller couldn't drive...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.