Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of building my first website to display my photos.

I have a lot of shots from Big Willow and Horsethief Mile so far.

You can check it out at

www.maxvphotography.com

Just remember I'm still in the process of building the site. As I leaen more I will update it but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice job, what camera and lens are you using?
Thanks. Camera is a Nikon d7100

I used a few lenses. 24 - 70 2.8 a 70-200 2.8 and a 400 2.8. All nikon

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
just some tips on editing

- one of the shots with the white evo, the photo was taken later in the evening, there is alot of blue hue in the darker white/gray areas, you can edit this out to get more accurate colors. gotta white balance in the lows and highs.
- I can't tell if the camera is smoothing or you're smoothing in editing but I can see artifacting/noise smoothing either way, there could be more sharpness in the photos.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just some tips on editing

- one of the shots with the white evo, the photo was taken later in the evening, there is alot of blue hue in the darker white/gray areas, you can edit this out to get more accurate colors. gotta white balance in the lows and highs.
- I can't tell if the camera is smoothing or you're smoothing in editing but I can see artifacting/noise smoothing either way, there could be more sharpness in the photos.
Yea I got lazy. We took about 1300 photos after just culling through them I was beat. So editing I started flying through. Using the synq in LR5. So they won't be perfect to you or myself. But for the drivers they are just excited to see their cars. Lol

But thanks, it's tougher than I thought taking photos of the track. I take as many as I can of each car to make sure I get some keepers but that just makes post tougher.

Once I get panning down to a science I could probably take a lot fewer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.