Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
very big thanks to KRIS for his great job with me :thumbup::thumbup:
, my tune took more than 4 or 5 month's ( BECAUSE OF ME :innocent: NOT HIM ) , and he was very Patient with me ,
my car has a Realistic daily drive car and under WOT it is honestly indescribable ,
just yesterday I've attended a sprint event and I did not know that my car has such power and everyone in the event ask me about my tuner,
I don't know to thanks him more ( I'm not that much in English )
but all I want to say is :
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks KRIS :godance:

btw my car has 360whp/ 360wtq with bolts on only :shades:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Very nice! Do you know if he tunes SST tables as well?

·
[E-Tuner]
16,079 Posts
Just saying lol but good numbers.
Well the Virtual Dyno correction factor is 1, and the Dynojet is 1.09. So if we wanted dynojet numbers, he would have 392 whp.

Just cause its not a real dyno, doesn't mean that the numbers aren't accurate or inflated.

·
Premium Member
6,723 Posts
Well the Virtual Dyno correction factor is 1, and the Dynojet is 1.09. So if we wanted dynojet numbers, he would have 392 whp.

Just cause its not a real dyno, doesn't mean that the numbers aren't accurate or inflated.
I dont know, i like to see it to believe it. Theres a guy
In here (sequence) that is tuned by clipse dyno 380whp but his car runs like 340whp car. His a good driver, but whats the point of the numbers when it doesnt run like "380".

·
[E-Tuner]
16,079 Posts
In here (sequence) that is tuned by clipse dyno 380whp but his car runs like 340whp car. His a good driver, but whats the point of the numbers when it doesnt run like "380".
That may be the cause for his car, but not for every car with VD numbers

·
Registered
982 Posts
+1 on clipse tunes. Regardless of VD #'s his tunes have smooth power/boost curves!

He does also tune MR's and the SE's with the SST. Pm megatronx for details on his mr tune. He absolutely loves it.

·
[E-Tuner]
16,079 Posts
Not trying to make any conflicts at all, clipse know his stuff. My point is that sometimes vd can be false numbers.
I'm not trying to cause a conflict either, I just don't want people to think that all VD numbers are false.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Nice results, kris is doing my tune right now...well setting up my base tune. I dont know why people are arguing over VD and DJ numbers....dyno numbers dont mean shit. I'll post up VD because its free. Why waste money on a dyno when they numbers dont mean shit.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
my car: 320whp on a mustang chasis dyno, 315-325whp mustang setting on vd and 360-370whp on dynojet setting in vd. its an accurate reference, learn how to use it.

OP, im sure the car is a completely different animal from when you first drove it. have fun!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.