Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my search for a clutch I was playing around and found the 725 what I was wondering is has anybody had any experience with them? MAP only shows the 850 on there site which I know Hollywood is running but I haven't been able to find anyone running the 725.

Also on a side not I was talking with the guys from CCI back at the beginning of November in Fayetville and they said that they were working on a replacement CMC that would bolt right up has anyone else heard anything else about it?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why would you want to run the 725?
Cause it's an option. Let me ask you this why wouldn't I?

Also I was just curious if anyone had heard anything out of CCI I know the Magnus adapter exists but I also know you have to remove the factory mounts for the CMC and then bolt in the Magnus adapter CCI said theres would bolt straight up to the stock mounting bolts.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
CCI is Competition clutch.

Part number is 05-110-STD6 for street and 05-110-STD7 for track is how the have it listed. The part number for the 850 series is 05-110-B-TD6 and 05-110-B-TD7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.