Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking hard into getting a CNT catback for my car, just seeing if anyone had anything good or bad to say about it. I have hurd that one tip sticks out more than the other, dont know if that was just in this case or if its a commen thing? Anything info would be great! Thanks again guys! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
the 80 miles messed up your warranty.. mitsu only warranties cars with 0 miles :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
OP look up my threads, I did whole review about it, including pics before/after install and tips alignment.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thanks man it looks great on your car! Will it mount right up to my stock pipe? Also where did you get yours from?
Yes it bolts up perfectly to the stock cat. I can't recall where I bought it from.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You can always just go back to stock before taking it in. I know around here I called about 4 closest dealerships, only one out of the group said it was okay to have only a catback. The rest said if I touch anything it will void the warranty.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK thanks, i called a local dealership and they said as long as the exaust was not the reason for something going wrong it was not a prob? DOnt know if they where just saying that or what.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.