Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy a used cobb AP from a local and its for his 2010 MR do u think i can buy this and use it on my 2011 gsr?

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
im looking to buy a used cobb AP from a local and its for his 2010 MR do u think i can buy this and use it on my 2011 gsr?
Step 1 obtain picture of box with model and serial number.
Step 2 Check Cobb website for compatibility.

If step 1 not available, obtain serial from back of AP and call Cobb to ask :)

I believe they work, but why trust us?
;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
At the moment, there are only Stage 1 OTS maps for 2011 GSRs. Yes, it will work. Just make sure it's legit, it's unmarried from his car's ECU, and that he isn't pulling one over on you because he bought one that wasn't compatible for his car.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Depends actually what time of year it was built lol def's changed. U CAN get the beta firmware by emailing Cobb then downloading the staged map from BakaUnchi.... IIRC. It's been awhile since I was On AP... awww the simple days 

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
At the moment, there are only Stage 1 OTS maps for 2011 GSRs. Yes, it will work. Just make sure it's legit, it's unmarried from his car's ECU, and that he isn't pulling one over on you because he bought one that wasn't compatible for his car.
+1 on making sure its unmarried. All AP's should work with 2008-2011 evoX as well as the ralliarts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts