Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! Cobb Tuning ACCESSPORT 2008 EVO X MR

For Sale: Barely used Cobb Tuning 2008 Evolution X ACCESSPORT. All inner and outer boxes, manual, etc. Still has the protective film on the screen! Absolutely NEW condition. Includes Custom Perrin Mapping for Stage 1-3 for 92+ Octane. $800.00 new, First $450.00 Cash takes it.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Lemme just burst that bubble for you. It's 595 New.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also has an extra custom map installed by Perrin BTW for 93 octane Stage 1. I paid $800.00 for the whole package. $595.00 + $200.00 + shipping = $800.00+

·
Registered
121 Posts
Last time i checked, It was a STAGE1 package for $595 which Includes Cobb AP, Perrin Drop in filter and Custom Perrin Stage 1 Map. It`s still on their website.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Last time i checked, It was a STAGE1 package for $595 which Includes Cobb AP, Perrin Drop in filter and Custom Perrin Stage 1 Map. It`s still on their website.
Nope - that just gives you the panel filter and a one (1) map just for that.

I have ALL the Maps (see link above from Perrin) plus a custom 93 octane map for an HKS drop-in filter.
Again - mine is in as-new condition with all maps for about half of what I paid for the complete package. I consider that to be a pretty awesome deal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
so im assuming this cant be used on a GSR???

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uninstall

There have been some questions as to whether this unit was completely uninstalled, Here are 3 pictures showing that it is indeed UNINSTALLED and ready to be used on another vehicle as new. :godance:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
when ever you get tired of waiting or you get someone else to buy
I'am still offering 360 ship iam dont need the maps i just need a AP
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts