Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone 👋 I’ve been reading and doing research on a ABS code I have on. It’s code “C2104 Faulty Valve Power supply voltage” has Anyone came across this before? It usually comes on soon as I start rolling. I got the codes using EvoScan
C1000 & C2104. If anyone has any input I would really appreciate it.

2008 Lancer Evo GSR

Off topic: Found a broken ABS speed sensor on F/P side and replaced it, but light still comes on

Grille Mesh Rectangle Font Tints and shades

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Splat 👋, thank you! I’m check both of them today. For the c2104: I checked the Fuse Link and tested them with a light tester. It’s working 👍🏻. I also tapped lightly on the ABS pump. But for sure I’ll use a volt tester on the connectors today.

I added LED bulbs but I installed resistors on the turn signals and brake lights as well. I also replaced the stop light switch with OEM. I’m check my high mount to see if it comes on today. I’ll report back.

Far as the ABS: I checked and cleaned all 4 abs speed sensors. I found F/P abs sensor faulty so I replaced it. But the abs code still going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: C1000 ended up being the high Mount light. It would short out so I replaced it and the code went away. So it’s fixed

For C2104: I ended up using a volt meter and checked the resistance and voltage on the ABS pigtail/ to ABS pump. It did show resistance on the cable itself. So I already ordered a ABS module. Will keep this thread updated.

·
Registered
222 Posts
any news for the c2104? I get this code as well.
It goes and returns from time to time. Not sure if its my abs module or i have a loose connection.

Did you replaced the abs module ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts