Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 565 Posts

·
[E-Tuner]
16,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all, please don't post in here unless you will commit to joining this group.

The cost is $30 a person. We get our own sub-forum, t-shirts, and other stuff. We had a lot of interested people that were willing to sign up a little while ago, so let's get this organized. When it is time I will let Dino know.

Payment is due by April 3rd

I will update this first post with names of people willing to join.

1. Me
2. Marcus - paid
3. Ray - RALLIART87
4. Scott - pistolpete69916 - paid
5. Troy - 11BlueEvoX - paid
6. Dylan Phillips- dylphill85 - paid
7. evodrew
8. linkbeat - paid
9. termi8r
10. Marc Phillips (Killmode)
11. EVOlutionX322 - paid
12. kilown - paid

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Mutha fukkin Marcus Weiland!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll join, seems like there is a majority of military dudes on this thread. I don't mind raising my right hand for a third time with my brothers.

1. Me
2. Marcus
3. Ray

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Fukk it .. I will pay 40!! Poll your folks!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Dylan Phillips- dylphill85

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
That's 6 or $33.34 a piece!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Ill see if Marc (killmode) wants to get in on this.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Do it!!! BLUF.. If we get the momentum going.. We can pI'll vendors for discounts/ sponsorship .. We all have our attributes to help improve the club.. We can use this to expand and be recognized.. The best part is our disadvantage if being a mile up!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Anyone poll Nate or EvoX332?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
+1... I like the name so we can incorporate the RA owners.. I think a design outlining the front would be soooo fukkin sweet.. I am down to pay 29 to make this happen if the 6 is all we get..

·
Registered
126 Posts
As an RA owner I'm OK with something like MileHighEvo or RockyMountain Evo. Milehigh4B11T doesn't seem to have a ZING to it. I already sport CEVOC on my car. As long as you are all cool with RA owners sporting EVO I'm cool. I'm also still in if the Majority is for Milehigh4B11T.

1 - 20 of 565 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.