Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally leave this shithole, upstate NY, to move to VA in February. Im not a stranger to the area, but this is only the 2nd time that Ill be there with my Evo - this time for good. Whats the Evo scene like down there? Any club/crew hangouts going on? Ill be in the Newport News area.
Ive got a Gixxer too so Ill be hitting up people to go on VA Beach rides and stuff. CANT WAIT!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Evo group is pretty big out here... there are a few guys that hang out on the NN side, but a lot more happens for us over in Va Beach.

BTW, I added you to the group
cool man, thanks!
ill probably be over in va beach quite a bit when i get there, mostly on the motorcycle though. looking forward to meeting more people with evo's though. theres mostly subarus up here and i hang out with those guys, but its just not the same.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
well awesome there is a lot of Evos in VA Beach... I plan on heading there atleast 2 while im stationed in DC.... Hope to see you all at the AWD meet every year in OC

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man, after being stuck in a state that has like, 2 seasons, i cant wait to get there and enjoy some much nicer weather and be able to drive my car whenever i feel like it.

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
man, after being stuck in a state that has like, 2 seasons, i cant wait to get there and enjoy some much nicer weather and be able to drive my car whenever i feel like it.
Don't get your hopes too high. If the last 2 years are anything to go by, VA also has only 2 seasons.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't get your hopes too high. If the last 2 years are anything to go by, VA also has only 2 seasons.
i was there last year from mar 5th to may 15th and it was awesome. put more miles on my gixxer just riding it on the weekends than i have done in 6 years up here. 9 months of winter really blows. being able to ride in march was pretty sweet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.