Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That's right. For a limited time, I'm offering some Competition Clutch Twin Disc kits for EVO X at INSANE pricing. Let's call this a Word of Mouth sale, because I am willing to let these go for the community to try them out, get them on their cars and start sharing their experiences with them. On my end, I will get you an amazing dirty cheap deal on a great clutch...and all you have to do is snap some pictures off while you do your install and post up your experiences here.

Competition Clutch has released a twin disc for the Mitsubishi Evo X. This
kit weighs in at 32 pounds.
This assembly has the proper moment of inertia; which results in better
street manners while still allowing 10K RPM shifts with ease.
Just like all Competition Clutch twin disc assemblies, rebuild kits are
available in the event that you need to refresh your twin.
Description Torque

Competition Clutch provides the most economical racing clutch for the active sport compact enthusiast and is the preferred assembly for the professional racer. It is currently offered with their 4140 Forged Steel Flywheel to ensure durability in extreme racing conditions.

The CCI Twin Disc delivers uncompromised reliability and performance. All assemblies are plug and play with no additional modifications required in the transmission. Guaranteed to provide simplicity in installation and inexpensive component repair and replacement.

PM ME for more details!

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
competition twin disc clutch

how much for that clutch?? I got twin exedy ready to be converted into triple depending if I get better price on this...how much torq its gona hold??

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everyone should have responses at this point. Also, for the record, I believe there are three variations on the CCI twin.with respective ratings of 550, 650 and 750ft lbs.

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL check out the date on this thread guys.......you missed the sale by about a year. If you still need a clutch though shoot me a PM for great pricing.

·
Registered
473 Posts
how much are these clutches in the 550 version and whats the driveability compared to stock? the stock pedal is so mushy

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM coming over with pricing! Here's a review I came across:

I have had the prototype Twin Disc for the X on my vehicle now for about 3k miles. The Clutch is a beast, for the amount of torque it can handle and having ceramic discs it drives very well. The clutch does have some chatter if you don't get it right, but when you do its very smooth. No high RPM lockouts and no shifting trouble. Im putting down about 350whp on my X and the clutch isn't even breaking a sweat. Along with the twin disc, Competition Clutch also reinforced my master cylinder. The pedal feel is great and the master cylinder is also holding up well. If anyone has anymore questions please feel free to ask.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/vendor...ompetition-clutch-twin-disc-evo-x-review.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.