Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove a Honda Civic for the week from the rental company.....and I liked it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
at least once a week i contemplate selling my evo

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
everytime i drive pass a ford dealership i want to trade my evo in on a 5.0 with 3.73 gears

·
Registered
100 Posts
Driving my brother's RWD, high revving S2000 always makes me wonder why did I ever buy an AWD evo and miss out on all the RWD action and fun. I guess i bought the evo for the speed per buck and modding potential.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You guys are depressing me. I hope I don't miss my suv once it starts to snow here. I'm sure the evo will handle better, but might miss the clearance. First winter here we come.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I'm paying what normal ppl pay for gas now. Makes me realize how much of an overal money pit she is.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
123 Posts
My Evo sits in the garage while I drive the Pilot around, so when I get in the Evo I fall in love with it all over again. Love this car

·
Registered
706 Posts
my evo is sheltered in the garage, and when i drive it i cant get down on it unless the wife is not in the car. i get the :mad: face just for normal acceleration in it.

also my DD is a scion xb (toaster) :freak:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I get better gas mileage out of my f150 ecoboost 4 door lol. But it's premium recommended and one big ass gas tank.

Really curious to what a tune would do to it...don't really wanna add
Anything but an intake(s) for cleaning purposes and bov sound lol

·
Registered
845 Posts
Never ever worked on a car before the Evo

Owned a Civic before the Evo. Liked it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
your not missing anything, i owned a 370z and sold it 8 months after i bought it, worst car ever.
I traded my 370z for my EVO. I think it is a great car, and plan on buying another one in a few years.....I want to keep the EVO also :shades:

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
I traded my 370z for my EVO. I think it is a great car, and plan on buying another one in a few years.....I want to keep the EVO also :shades:
for a weekend warrior the 370z is ok, but DD its horrible. I hated the clutch feel, i hated the VDC system, i hated the lack of space...hell i dont even know why i bought the damn thing..lol.

·
[Local Team Member]
2,523 Posts
i am in the process of returning my evo back to stock and already started the search for a 4runner.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts