Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i got a couple questions. first thing first. im gettin my evo in a few months....wondering if u think there will be a big difference if i wait for an 09' or just try and get a better deal with an 08' with just test drive miles on it. also...im wanting the NAV and SSS package. Just a question with the NAV for anyone who has it....does it work out well for you? is it user friendly and finally is it just plain cool and designed well? is it worth it i guess...and lastly....im curious what all comes with the aero package. does it change the look of the car? if so, can sumone post pics of non aero and aero evos?? thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Search

hey guys, i got a couple questions. first thing first. im gettin my evo in a few months....wondering if u think there will be a big difference if i wait for an 09' or just try and get a better deal with an 08' with just test drive miles on it. also...im wanting the NAV and SSS package. Just a question with the NAV for anyone who has it....does it work out well for you? is it user friendly and finally is it just plain cool and designed well? is it worth it i guess...and lastly....im curious what all comes with the aero package. does it change the look of the car? if so, can sumone post pics of non aero and aero evos?? thanks a lot guys.
Check this:

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3648

Search the threads. Here's a few pics of a hot Rally Red X with navi. If you can afford it, get it. Most Navi's are behaving more and more similarly, so..you should be good to go.:rock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.