Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
With the mild exception of the S2k, those are all awful :freak:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The fuck is this faggotry? Watch me scrape because my hellaflush dumbfuck car is too low for anything other than self destruction? I saw two dudes making out in the park one time. Really going for it. That was the gayest thing I had ever seen till now.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
What's your point?
Just that she's a mediocre Asian chick and you said that was your reason for going, was just clarifying is all. Better reason for going than seeing a bunch of "low n slow" cars show how hard of a time they have getting in and out of a parking lot...

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Looks like their suspension is broken. I remember having cheap little Matchbox toys cars that looked like that after much abuse.
Oh, and wasn't this a VW thing? Since when did it turn into an Asian car thing with a bunch of hipsters?
It's like the whole sagged-pants/skinny pants fad. That shit ONLY looks cool to you and your friends. To everyone else you look like a retard.

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
The pics all look like there was a dip they were driving over. Pretty retarded imho.

·
aka DolEvoX
1,554 Posts
Looks like their suspension is broken. I remember having cheap little Matchbox toys cars that looked like that after much abuse.
Oh, and wasn't this a VW thing? Since when did it turn into an Asian car thing with a bunch of hipsters?
It's like the whole sagged-pants/skinny pants fad. That shit ONLY looks cool to you and your friends. To everyone else you look like a retard.

lol Coilovahz? nah, brah... I sawd mah spraangz. Hulla Fluch brah!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I really don't think it's as bad as everyone is saying.. It serves it's purpose for the owner. Hell, I come from a day when laying frame was hot shit. Mini trucking and other mags had wheels so tucked that they had to cut into fenders.. I think those cars look pretty cool, but it's not JDM..not everything in the world needs to be JDM..Oni camber on VIP cars is way different than the hellaflush scene.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.