Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
I'm not a sexist or an MCP by any means, but why did the women not get a piece of their own medicine?

And yeah, kicking the guy after he's down is kinda..............wrong. But then again, I wasn't the one being ambushed.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
That was pretty fucked up! Cant believe everyone just watched it all go down and didnt try to stop it!
People trying to break up fights usually get hurt too, sometimes worse. Haha and in Sin City?! Hell no I ain't breakin up shit out there!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Watched it a second time and was cheering on the guy who jumped in to save the first dude gettin jumped. That last kick was definitely too much in my book.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
last kick was probably just venting from anger/adrenaline from being jumped. Def over the top but not 100% unjustified since he was attacked while fleeing.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Last kick was justified. if its 5 vs 1. Anything goes. . use bottle knife anything u can get your hand onto. Show no mercy, receive no mercy.

And Props to the Mr Kick-Ass

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Huge props to Mr. Kickass. That fuckin running jump kick thing was the highlight of the fight. The last kick... brutal.

All I wanna know is what happened to receiver of last kick? Dead? You could easily die from a punt like that. I'm pretty sure I could kill the shit out of someone with a running punt like that and he shouldn't be much different.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts