Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Testing interest.....

The dealership that I visit regularly would like to host a Mitsu car show/meet for spring 2012. Here is the link to "testing insterest" thread. This event is currently in the making and the dealership would like to get a consensus of how many people would be interested. More details coming soon!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/mid-atlantic-region/590641-d-c-area-show-meet.html

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow so I totally posted the wrong link first time around. Also, to my understanding the dealership would like to have several judging contest awarding in trophies and cash prizes.

Link updated.

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
I'm in when the time comes. Well get CCEvo there in mass numbers

·
Registered
706 Posts
this have a set date yet? going to try to make it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
would you really want to go to a dealership and go... "hey look at me.. look what im running" .. and a week later break down and the service area goes.. i remember your car and all the mods you had and No we will not cover that. but on the flipside.. meets are always fun

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe the car show is set for Sunday April 15. The flyers are being made as well as other arrangments. Just a FYI, This is a mod friendly dealer. There are a few staff members with sports cars, some modded and tuned. Hell even the GM tunes his own car. Besides, Dealerships don't void warranty, Mitsu corp does. The dealership would love warranty work as they get paid by mitsu for it.

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
I believe the car show is set for Sunday April 15. The flyers are being made as well as other arrangments. Just a FYI, This is a mod friendly dealer. There are a few staff members with sports cars, some modded and tuned. Hell even the GM tunes his own car. Besides, Dealerships don't void warranty, Mitsu corp does.
:bowlol: I should put them to the test!

"Excuse me, I have a lot of noise in my cabin, All I did is a full bolt-on under the hood and a roll bar. Can you cover this under warranty?"

:bowlol:

The dealership would love warranty work as they get paid by mitsu for it.
There MUST be more to it than that. Or........mitsu service just sucks.

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
I just noticed on the other thread this is at "King Mitsubishi". I did not know there was another Mitsu dealership so close to Rockville Mitsu. Rockville is a good dealership for service and parts. I wonder what these guys will be like.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I got my Ralliart from King Mitsubishi, worked with Travis. He's a great guy and the dealership overall is great, props to this dealership.

I will be at the event, whenever it is lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
11am-5pm
I'll probably be there

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First post has been updated!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Bump!

Car Show is this weekend folks. I got a quick peak at the trophies and they look great. The dealership would like to have as many cars as possible so they can make this a yearly annual event. If they get a really nice turn out then they will spend more on next years car show.

Come out and bring your friends :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts