Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Steve Dimock operates a primarily Subaru vanity/mild performance product company called "Dark Performance," or as we call it around these parts, DP (no, the jokes never get old). Anyways, I had some of his custom vinyl wrapped flaps on my old lancer, and since I was looking at how much of a shame it would be to have rock chips on my rear door panels and skirts etc, I decided to transfer them to my new evo :)

What do you guys think? I like em! They are digital camo pattern btw.

Here's what they look like off the evo: Install is a little off because it's designed for subarus, but all it takes is a little bit of drill action.

What's better than supporting a friend's own business and protecting crappy mitsu paint at the same time?!

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Cool idea that turned out "meh."

Pretty neat that you have a friend that can do that for you, though.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I like the mudflaps themselves... not too crazy about the camo. haha. But to each their own, right?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha I figured that would be the first reactions ;) I'll probably get them re-wrapped with something a little more ralliart and stealthy, as that's my car's overall end goal visually. I'm thinking black flaps with gray ralliart logos. Kind of like these except a little more subtle.

·
Registered
509 Posts
That's ugly, but I'm sure it's the camo design. I personally don't like mudflaps either, but we don't buy them for looks. At least it's functional.

I have mudflaps on my car too and you'd be amazed how much shit gets stuck onto the mudflaps. If the mudflaps weren't there, they end up on your paint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts