Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My friend was recently on a dating app, and he saw a profile from my ex, now I'm not bothered she is on tinder and I am very happy in a relationship.

But she has pictures of my son with her and that kinda annoyed me, am I right to be annoyed? and should I just leave it or say something?

Thanks for your opinions

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Jmax,

Not quite sure what to say about the previous comment posted on this thread, so I'll leave it at that.
I've not been in the situation you've described, but I believe I wouldn't be particularly happy about it if it ever did come up, as I don't think it's appropriate, as it places the child in the picture frame of what is essentially an ad for adult relationships.

Approaching your ex about this might be difficult if you don't have an easy relationship with her. She's not doing anything illegal as far as I can tell, even if many might see this as an error of judgement. If you feel you can raise this in a non-accusing way (maybe stress safety concerns for your kid), and you think she might take this on board, then that could be worth doing to ease your mind. She might not like it, but hopefully she'll give it a second thought.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it bothers you, then definitely you should have a serious dialogue with him. Many men tend to post photos with kids only to attract more women, thus showing how good and familiar they are. I had the same situation with my ex-boyfriend who used to post many photos with my daughter after we broke up. At first, I thought he wants us to be back again, but doesn’t have the courage to call or write. After a while of silence, I decided to write him and clarify everything. My big indignation was his response to my question why he posts so many photos with my daughter: “Simply speaking I attract more women with these photos.” I was shocked and immediately told him to delete all the photos, otherwise I will write a complain to the police. I could give him a chance, but after this situation I decided that I will never be with him again, even if I still love him. Recently, I rencontre a French man, but still I am afraid that the previous situation will repeat again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If it bothers you, then definitely you should have a serious dialogue with him. Many men tend to post photos with kids only to attract more women, thus showing how good and familiar they are. I had the same situation with my ex-boyfriend who used to post many photos with my daughter after we broke up. At first, I thought he wants us to be back again, but doesn’t have the courage to call or write. After a while of silence, I decided to write him and clarify everything. My big indignation was his response to my question why he posts so many photos with my daughter: “Simply speaking I attract more women with these photos.” I was shocked and immediately told him to delete all the photos, otherwise I will write a complain to the police. I could give him a chance, but after this situation I decided that I will never be with him again, even if I still love him. Recently, I rencontre a French man, but still I am afraid that the previous situation will repeat again.
Be open to a new relationship and don't be afraid of anything! I checked the website and it looks as a trustful one! Hope it will help me as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts