Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SHIPPING INFO IN SECOND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$40. Shift Knob

I dunno $10? Ebrake handle cover

$30 Turbo heat shield

$40 Stock piping

$40 Rear sway

$45 Password JDM hard piping. Thing is gorgeous but it does have a nick in it.

$45 Stock Evo Cat

Stock Evo X injectors. $120

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Stock BOV. $45

AEM intake w/K&N Filter $135

Stock Evo intercooler. $100. Good shape.

Stock tower brace. $50

Stock DP. $50

Stock GSR springs $60

Stock Evo cat back. $60

If it seems like I pull these prices out of my ass thats because I did, so if you have an offer let me hear it. Prices are PLUS SHIPPING. We can work that all kinds of ways. You can send me extra and I can send you a copy of the recipt and a refund of the difference, I can cover shipping and you can send me the difference. Whatever. If I dont get the difference back, remember that I have your home address and you will receive every one of my next 50 bowel movements through UPS. I have the boxes just lying around, and I have access to bran muffins.

Everything has about 5000 miles on it. I also have a Perring High Flow cat I will let go for $150 OBO. Ask me about it and Ill get you some pictures.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have a clean intake filter (stock and K&N) I will hook you up with if someone wants it. And if needed ill get some fiber bars to help if they don't pay lol

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a clean intake filter (stock and K&N) I will hook you up with if someone wants it. And if needed ill get some fiber bars to help if they don't pay lol

Sent from my iPhone
Done.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price shipped to 77043 for the intake? Cash in hand
Price updated for K&N filter. $110 without. Shipping is outlined in second post. It costs what it costs. I go down with the box to the ups store they charge me and I send you a picture of the receipt. You send the difference, OR you pay like I dunno... $40 and I will refund you through paypal whatever the difference is. UPS is fucking weird with what costs what. I sent a down pipe and it was $60, I sent something 2" smaller and it was $30.

ALSO Military guys. Free shipping. APO to APO. Takes a bit but its fucking free.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Price updated for K&N filter. $110 without. Shipping is outlined in second post. It costs what it costs. I go down with the box to the ups store they charge me and I send you a picture of the receipt. You send the difference, OR you pay like I dunno... $40 and I will refund you through paypal whatever the difference is. UPS is fucking weird with what costs what. I sent a down pipe and it was $60, I sent something 2" smaller and it was $30.

ALSO Military guys. Free shipping. APO to APO. Takes a bit but its fucking free.
That is awesome for the mil-spec guys/gals...thanks for your support of our troops! US FTW! :rock:

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is awesome for the mil-spec guys/gals...thanks for your support of our troops! US FTW! :rock:
Lol well Im military so im just dropping it in military mail....which is free from one base to another, but fuck yeah US FTW!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ill take shift knob if still available. Pm me your paypal addy

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
shipped price of UICP pipe to 48504 pls

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.