This car came from a local client that just bought his Mustang off lease. Its been washed but hasn't been detailed since he bought it.
The car was in great shape less some swirls. We were able to get back up to standards with Meg's D300 and Wolf's Shine and Seal.
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Pre Washed with W99
- Iron Cut
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- Paint Measurement
- Meguiar's DA300
- Wolf's Shine and Seal
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step – Wolf's Shine and Seal
- Wheel wells were cleaned and dressed
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed, cleaned, and sealed
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum
A forum community dedicated to Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, turbo upgrades, Body kits, modifications, troubleshooting, and more!