Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
It will physically operate, yes. The focal point and light distribution will not be quite the same as a halogen bulb, resulting in a slightly increased level of glare, just like any other HID conversion kit. For most people, it's quite acceptable, especially in newer headlights. Thank you.
Thank you for the explanation. I'll let you know when I'm ready to upgrade

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I tried the link you posted but it asks to put in a zip code on the top right and there's no search function there. Of you could pm me the dealer closest to 80216 that would be much appreciated

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I tried the link you posted but it asks to put in a zip code on the top right and there's no search function there. Of you could pm me the dealer closest to 80216 that would be much appreciated
If you type your zip code in that box, there is a magnifying glass to the right of it that you click

The dealer closest to you is Guerilla Racing: http://www.guerillaracing.com/

Nick C.

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
On guerrilla racings web site they only list a kit made by dabber or something like that. Are those kits as good as the ones you guys make?
They are not the same as ours, but Guerrila Racing carries our products.

Give us a call and we can get you taken care of: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
NEW! HD Halos and Strips!

Diode Dynamics is excited to announce our new HD LED Halos and Semi-Flex Strips are now available! Offered in switchback and single colors (red, amber, blue and white), they are perfect for custom applications! The Strips are available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 inches and the Halos are offered in universal sizes from 50-160 millimeters.

Both products were designed from the ground up and manufactured in our facility here in St. Louis, Missouri. They are backed by our hassle-free 3-year limited warranty.

Click here to shop

21 - 40 of 56 Posts